children

Easy Snacks for Kids: 50+ Quick, Healthy, & Fun Recipes

Easy snacks for kids help keep children happy and parents happier knowing that too much time isn’t lost and their children are feeling great.
  1. robin rue says:

My kids are big snackers. They would love a bunch of the things you have on this list. I will have to try some.

2. karen says:

To be honest, these are great snacks for adults too! I have always wanted to try making those yogurt dots – but have yet to do it. You’re motivating me to get on that asap! Perfect lil snack ideas!

3. Wow, I love all of these. My daughter would love these, something different all the time but also healthy!

4. Janel says:

these are some great ideas to get the kids involved with making snacks. I like that a lot of the ideas are really healthy and will promote healthy eating with the kids .

5. Kim says:

I love healthy recipes that the kids will love. It’s hard to get them to eat healthy, but when hey find something that they like, its great!

6. These snacks look great for kids as well as adults! I can see me eating them too! I always give my kids an afternoon snack after school to hold them over till dinner. They love it!

7. Belle says:

I am absolutely saving this. I am always looking for different healthy snacks for my kids because I always run out of all options.

Belle | One Awesome Momma

8. Jeanine says:

These snacks look fun and easy to make with kids and for the kids. It looks like something adults can even enjoy for a snack. Perfect for after school to hold them over till dinner time so they aren’t too hungry.

9. Amanda Love says:

It’s always nice to make them eat healthier. We always have that option to create healthy recipes for our kids. I think this is a great list!

10. So many incredible snack ideas. I like that the list includes some really unique ideas. I think it’s important to use snack time as way to introduce new foods and help ensure your kids are getting the nutrition they need.

11. I am just salivating looking at all the delicious variety of snacks mmm. I like the sound of the mac and cheese snacks x

12. Wow! What a list. You’ll never run out of ideas with this blog post. It’s good to have options and variety.

13. Reesa Lewandowski says:

Forget the kids!! These look delicious for me too! I need to save this post so I can remember these ideas!

14. Theresa says:

These all look so tasty! What fun ideas for kids. My kids will be home all spring break and summer, and these will keep them entertained when they get hungry!

15. CourtneyLynne says:

Omg so many awesome snack ideas for the kiddos!!! Heck even for adults! I’m going to have to make a few of these for my daughter and I!

16. Yum these all look so great. Whenever I think healthy food I don’t usually think tasty. I’m not a kid but I want all of these.

17. Kit Stanwood says:

These look like great snacks for anyone hahah!! I’d love to make these for my nephew !

18. katriza says:

Wow! I love this round up post! so many to choose from and my kids are picky eaters so variety is key!

1. Yes! So glad these can help!

19. Charlotte says:

These are super helpful! My guys are big snackers and it can be hard to find easy options that are also healthy – we sometimes fall into the store bought trap so these are ideal recipes!

1. Feeding kids is like laundry. It never ends. 😂 I hope these help!

20. Tereza says:

I love all these – I’m a huge sacked myself, I find that it really helps with keeping the weight at bay so definitely will be trying some of these 🙂 x

21. Nikki says:

We are big snackers here. These are some great ideas! I love how there are a ton of snacks that you can actually make WITH the kids, too. My son is really into learning to cook.

22. Nikki Arnold says:

My kids love to snack and so do I!! I love so many of these snack ideas. I’m going to show these to my kids before I make my grocery list this week.

23. HilLesha says:

Wow, this is such a great round-up! I’ll definitely have to look at some of these ideas. I’m always looking for healthy snacks that I know that my children would enjoy. 🙂

24. Rachel says:

I love these ideas! I actually made yogurt dots last year. My kids love them. They melt quick though.

25. lydia says:

I loved all these ideas! I cook a lot with the kids I nanny, so these would be perfect recipes.

26. Caitlin says:

What an AWESOME collection of snacks! I am a huge snacker – a holdover from my childhood, I guess. I’m bookmarking this to have on deck for when I’m babysitting my nieces and godchildren.

27. Victoria says:

Love these ideas! Deffinetly going to do one with the help of my little cousin she loves anything food :b

28. These are great ideas you have compiled here. Some of them are new to me so I pinned them from the original source. We love us some snacks!!