recipes

Homemade Dole Whip Recipe: Disneyland Pineapple Whip

Making this homemade Dole Whip recipe is so easy, fun, and delicious that the hardest part will be sharing the Disneyland pineapple whip.
Previous ArticleGifts for 2017 Graduates
  1. Anosa says:

Ohh, I’d love to do this at home too. I”ll definitely try over the weekends and invite my girlfriends to try and criticize how will it be.

2. Aimee Geroux says:

I have heard that Disneyland has amazing Dole Whip. I have never been so I might just have to try this out to see what I have been missing.

3. Tina Gleisner says:

This sounds heavenly & perfect for hot summer nights. I’m also glad that there is some, but not a lot of sugar in the recipe. Thanks for sharing

4. Nellwyn says:

This looks like a great desert for a hot summer day! I love how easy it is to make with ingredients you usually have on hand.

5. Amber Myers says:

Oooo yum! We LOVE Dole Whips so we’ll be making this. I can’t wait. I enjoy pineapple everything.

6. I have never had the Dole Whip, but I heard they are hugely popular. I am not a fan of pineapple, but my kids are. I am sure they would love this.

7. I’ve never tried it but it looks and sounds good. Plus, it looks easy enough for even me to make and that’s saying something.

8. Love You Wedding says:

I love pineapples and all the tropical fruits I can get my hands on. This pineapple whip looks so delicious and I love that the recipe is so easy to follow. Thank you for sharing. My family will thank you immensely too when I prepare this for them.

1. They will love it!

9. This is my absolute favorite. I definitely need to try making this because trips to Disneyland are not as often as I would like!

10. Colette S says:

I love homemade. And this looks healthy and yummy!
    Thanks for sharing!

11. Love this recipe. I would love pineapple mixed with whipped cream.

12. Annemarie LeBlanc says:

Two of my college best friends will be coming to my house this weekend. I am making this pineapple whip for us three to enjoy. Oh I am so excited to meet up with them!

13. Alayna says:

Yum! Looks like a much healthier option when craving ice cream!

14. Aduke Schulist says:

Delicious! I bet it would be even better with some coconut almond milk.

15. Michelle Waller says:

This looks so delicious and refreshing. Probably the easiest recipe I have seen for Dole Whip.

1. Yes! You will love it!

16. this looks delicious I need to try at home too! thank you for the recipe