recipes

Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Cheerios Snacks with Strawberry Fluff

Enjoy these fresh Apple Cinnamon Cheerios snacks with strawberry fluff for a tasty gluten free recipe. These are perfect for a fun after school snack for kids and adults will love them, too.

That looks really good! Its easy to make and healthy too! I can’t wait to make this with my kiddos!

2. robin rue says:

That sounds like an awesome snack. I totally want to make these for my kiddos!

3. That looks so good! I can’t wait to give this a try! And strawberry fluff?! What the what?! Om nom nom.

Oh what a treat! This is such a fun use of apple cinnamon cheerios! I think these would make wonderful after school snacks.

5. I love apple cinnamon Cheerios. They rank high on my list of favorite cereals. I am betting this would be one great tasting snack.

6. This sounds like a really tasty snack, and I love how simple it is to make. We’ve tried many of the Cheerios and the apple is one of my son’s favorites.

7. Melissa says:

My kids love cheerios but we never got the apple cinnamon cheerios so if we make this treat we will be trying all new ingredients. I love the idea of strawberry fluff so we will try this after my next trip to the market.

8. Sarah says:

Apple Cinnamon Cheerios? How did I not know these existed? I’ll definitely be looking for this on my next trip to Walmart.

9. reesa says:

forget the kids! I want these! What a fun snack! It would be great for after school!

10. Claudia Krusch says:

I am always looking for gluten free recipes to try. This looks so delicious and easy to make. I am sure it will be a big hit.

11. Dawn Lopez says:

This is such a fun idea for an after school snack. I’m sure my son would love it!

12. Stacie says:

That looks like a tasty after school snack. I’ll have to make it for my youngest.

13. That flavor combo sounds amazingly delicious! I can’t wait to try these!!