We’re all busy, right!?! Today I’m going to show you that “busy” does not mean you have to sacrifice your healthy, delicious, homemade snacks! I’m excited to share with you today a delicious recipe that is so easy to whip up. You’ll love them! These No Bake Oat Chocolate Cherry Bars are simple to make but they pack an awesome punch of flavor. I really love a great snack recipe that is portable as well as wholesome and delicious.
You can make these into cherry bars into bites, balls, or clusters so that they suit all of your portability and on the go snacking needs!
No Bake Oat Chocolate Cherry Bars are perfect for on the go snacking or even as a quick breakfast on the way out the door (can you say awesome for “back to school season”)! With just a few easy steps you can whip up this amazing recipe and have a great snack or breakfast option.
Ingredients for No Bake Oat Chocolate Cherry Bars
The list of ingredients for this recipe can seem a bit long and make it a bit scary but just remember, there will be no need to turn on an oven or stove. All you will need is to follow the instructions below and then enjoy. But to start, the ingredients require honey and old fashioned oats that will act as a base and hold everything together. Everything else is for nutritional and flavor value like the chopped almonds, dried cherries, semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips, and some vanilla.
No Bake Oat Chocolate Cherry Bars
- 1 cup Lara Cashew & Almond Butter chocolate cococnut flavor found at Costco
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1 1/4 cup semi sweet or dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix chocolate coconut cashew & almond butter and honey, hello sticky!
- Add the old fashioned oats and stir together until combined…get those muscles ready.
- Add almonds, cherries, chocolate chips and vanilla and mix together.
- The mixture should be sticky enough to form into balls, bars or clusters. Make these into whatever size or shape suits you best!
- Place in freezer to chill for 1/2 hour. If you're making bars you can use a 9×13 pan for this size batch.
- Cut them into your desired shape after you remove from freezer.
- Serve, share, and enjoy!