The Best of Life Magazine is a source of income and as such may include endorsements or sponsored content. We always operate with 100% transparency and are happy to share these disclosures with you:
- The Best of Life Magazine accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- While this blog accepts these forms of compensation, the compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
- We pride ourselves on only working with brands that we truly trust and use ourselves and share our opinions with you in case they can be of resource to you.
- We may receive products for free in order to share our thoughts with you. Receiving these items does not guarantee a positive review of any product and we will always be honest with you.
- Products and mentions of products, businesses and more may or may not be linked to an affiliate. Some affiliate links do provide compensation for every click that leads to a purchase.
- The Best of Life Magazine will always identify our advertorial partners.
- Any comments submitted will be approved and published as long as they do not contain the following: spam links, hateful or derogatory language,or are irrelevant to the post. We do reserve the right to deny or delete any comment posted to our site.
- Links to other websites of interest may be found in posts. We do not have any control over what these websites policies contain. Therefore, we can not be held responsible for any information you provide to other websites.
- We use third-party advertising companies in order to help us bring you content you love or need at any given time. These advertising agents may use aggregated information, not including your name, address, email address or telephone number. Information about your visit to our website as well as others may be collected in order to bring you advertisements you may find useful.
Please always remember that our one and only goal is to provide content that our readers find useful and enjoy. That relationship is of utter importance to us and the brands that we engage with appreciate that and welcome it.
We do not store, share or sell any personal information of any kind with outside parties; we do use analytics tools to help understand what readers enjoy most so we can continue to write relevant content. Cookies may be turned off at any time via your browser settings. Any content that wishes to be republished should be done so only with written permission. Email addresses may be given to sponsoring brands of entrants into their giveaway. However, any giveaway that requires the exchange of entrants email addresses will be clearly marked as such.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The Best of Life may process your Personal Data because:
* We need to perform a contract with you
* You have given us permission to do so
* The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by
* For payment processing purposes
* To comply with the law
Retention of Data
The Best of Life will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, The Best of Life may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The Best of Life may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
* To comply with a legal obligation
* To protect and defend the rights or property of The Best of Life
* To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the
* To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
* To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. The Best of Life aims to take reasonable steps to
allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
* The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
* The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
* The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
* The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
* The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
* The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where The Best of Life relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
* Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: <http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/>
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are: PayPal
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
*This policy is valid from January 1, 2009 and most recently updated on May 24, 2018. It is subject to change without notice.