Boating

Best Boating Drinks and Summer Cocktails

Use the best boating drinks to turn an hour of boating into a happy hour of boating filled with laughs, friends, family, and great booze.
  1. robin rue says:

All of those drinks sound so good. I would enjoy them on a boat or not 🙂

2. karen says:

Can I just hop on your boat and try all of these yummy drinks with yo? Love all these summer fab cocktails and would love to try out a lot of them. Think I’ll start with that “Cake by the Ocean” – Cheers!

3. Kristina says:

They look tasty. Not a big drinker but I’d try one or two. I like the fruit and color in the pictures. Very tropical.

4. I love strawberry margaritas, and mpjitos! Which is funny, because as a bartender i HATED making those, especially mojitos.

5. These all sound so great! I could picture myself on the deck by the pool with any of them. Or in a Tervis on the beach!

6. Reesa Lewandowski says:

OH cheers!!! These are so perfect for the summer and remind me of a warm vacation!!!

7. Those drinks look not only delicious but beautiful. I would feel bad for the boat driver who couldn’t drink though!

8. Jeanine says:

They all look and sound pretty awesome. I’m not much of a drinker myself so I usually stick to my same ol boring drinks!

9. Tereza says:

These look so refreshing and delicious! What a shame that it’s absolutely freezing here in the UK today – I’m wearing a jumper AND a coat! Yet it was absolutely boiling here on the weekend, sigh! x

10. I’m definitely bookmarking this page for future reference. There are just too many drinks on here I want to try. I love Sangria, Margaritas and Mojitos in the summer. They hit that refreshing spot we need in the heat.

11. roxy says:

So many of these look so yummy! On a boat, at the beach, heck, I’d enjoy most of these anywhere! And I love how pretty they look too.

1. No need to be picky now, right? 😉

12. Kim says:

I love boating and a cocktail is the best companion. I always go fruity with mine! Pinning this!

13. Vicky says:

So many yummy and refreshing ways to enjoy a beautiful summer day out on the water!

14. Chel says:

This is a great summer cocktail list in general! Makes me want to go on a tropical vacay!

15. Kristin says:

Tropical sangria is right up this girl’s alley! I wish I had a glass in front of me right now!

16. These are all great Summer cocktails. Definitely something to whip up this Summer.

17. Nikki Arnold says:

These look so yummy!! My dad is currently boat shopping, so I will have to pass this along to him!

18. Jean says:

Wow, what an incredible range of amazing cocktails! I love cocktails and like to try new ones when I can. Plus the idea of sipping them on a boat sounds perfect! I definitely would like to try some of these out over the coming months.

19. The light strawberry margarita sounds delicious. I have always been a huge fan of fruit flavored adult drinks.

20. These drinks always look good! I definitely will have to try a few of these really soon!