Parenting Pointers

Newborn Sleep Training Tips | Baby Sleep Importance

Many parents want to how to get their baby to sleep through the night. These newborn sleep training tips will establish the importance of baby sleep in your home.
  1. Where were these tips when my oldest was this age. My other kids always fell right to sleep, but my oldest was an absolute nightmare. She STILL fights her sleep!

My sister-in-law is struggling with this right now. I’m going to show her this post because maybe there’s a few things here that she has not tried. She is desperate to have her daughter sleep through the night.

3. Vera Sweeney says:

I wish I’d had this with my youngest. Bed time was SO HARD!

4. Connie says:

I wish I had read something like this when my kids were babies. Great tips. Thanks for the info. I will pass it on.

5. Kathy says:

I remember all this back when my girls were babies. Getting them to sleep through the night wasn’t always easy. My youngest was the tough one because she has eczema, and it was pretty bad when she was little.

6. Krystal says:

Routine definitely helped me with our little one. Reading blogs was also a godsend since I could find tips easily!

7. Claudia Krusch says:

I had a hard time with Sleep training my Son. I think it is great advice to try to enjoy the time together. They are only little for so long.

8. Lisa Bristol says:

My Daughter is expecting her first baby in Aug this year. I will have to share this post with her. She ended up sleeping with me until she was three.

9. Elizabeth Lampman says:

Sticking to a consistent routine can really help your baby get on a schedule. I think it would be harder for Moms who are breastfeeding.

10. I was fairly lucky with my kids. They have always loved to sleep. I was always able to get them to sleep in their rooms.

11. Sarah says:

I was lucky that my kids were pretty good sleepers. It always helps when mama can get some rest.

12. Sinisa says:

Great tips. I wish I knew more when my first kid was born. With this o am ready for the next one.

13. These are really awesome tips! Sleep training newborn was one of the hardest when I was a first-time mom. These tips will surely help moms nowadays!

14. Tara says:

These are great tips. I wish I would have had them when my daughter was a baby.