I have been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
Halloween is one of our favorite holidays; we love that it is not focused on gifts but rather the perfect way to have FUN, play PRANKS, and SPOOK trick-or-treaters out! We have certain traditions each year for decorating our house – my hubby loves setting up the fog machine to go off right as people walk up our steps, but this year we have some new fun pranks to play on our visitors.
Looking for fun and unique Halloween pranks? Weave in technology for some spooky tech fun with help from Sphero!
Everyone loves using technology to make things for fun; one of my favorite Halloween prank ideas from Best Buy actually uses one of Calvin’s favorite toys – Sphero and Ollie. These app controlled robots are small and light up the night making them the PERFECT way to bring inanimate objects to life.
The best part? This prank makes scaring your friends and trick-or-treaters super easy and keeps them guessing because Ollie and Sphero make it easy to switch out what you prank people with.
Here are 7 Halloween pranks to play with Sphero:
- Make a bowl of popcorn move across the table
- Use Sphero to light up a bowl whenever anyone reaches in for candy
- Decorate a jack-o-lantern bucket with a witch’s hat and make it light up and spin
- Make a mannequin’s creepy head spin and cackle (use a hidden wireless speaker)
- Startle trick-or-treaters and make Sphero dance to our favorite songs on our Halloween playlist
- Have Sphero push a piece of candy across the table to a trick-or-treater
- Light up a magic ball for fortune telling