Disney

Epcot’s International Flower & Garden Show 2017 Highlights

The magic of springtime comes alive every year at Walt Disney World during Epcot's International Flower & Garden Show and 2017 was no different.
  1. robin rue says:

I hope to get back down to this one of these years. I will be in Disney in August, but will miss this obviously.

2. Shirley says:

I love flowers, i love gardens. I wish i will visit Epcots someday.

3. Jennifer says:

The last time I went to Disney World was when I was young. I know Epcot is also very beautiful and I would love to go one day. Your photographs are beautiful!

4. tara pittman says:

This would a great time to see Epcot. I bet the flowers make for an amazing smell.

5. Gábor says:

Nice! It makes me nostalgic and reminds me of the Netherlands…

6. What a lovely way to enjoy Spring and the flowers! It would be so awesome to go here with the whole family. They definitely have a lot of shows lined up!

7. Blair villanueva says:

One of the best events during spring! We also have similar celebration here in Baguio, were there are parades and huge festivities going on. I always admire the host’s efforts for these events.

8. Michelle WaMiller says:

Epcot is one of the most magical places on Earth! I bet it was gorgeous seeing all the beautiful flowers.

9. Danielle says:

I have always wanted to visit Epcot during the International Flower & Garden Show. I love all of the vibrant colors of the flowers and the landscaping is so fun in the shape of Disney characters.

10. E H says:

I can’t believe how pretty it is there with all of the flowers! We have been to Epcot around this time of the year before, but probably have just missed this show. Will keep in mind this time of the year for our next trip!

11. Love this, we are on our way to Florida next week. We will have to stop by and see the flowers they are gorgeous! I also am all about that watermelon cucumber slushy OH Yum!

12. Ata Rehman says:

These flowers are really pretty & adorable, Will be visiting Florida SOON.