Focus T25 Review and Tips for Weeks 1 and 2

At-home workouts can change your fitness path as soon as you hit play. It’s important to remember that every workout routine is not meant as a catch-all for everyone.

Are you considering the Focus T25 Workout? With these Focus T25 Review and Tips, you can determine if this workout will be right for you and maximize results. Shaun T Workouts | Beachbody Workouts | Beachbody Exercise Programs | Workout Schedules | At Home Workouts #beachbody

After completing the first half of T25, I wanted to share this Focus T25 review and tips for those of you who are considering T25 as a workout program.

Find the best fitness routine for you and achieve your fitness goals. For this workout routine, you need the Focus T25 workout, an exercise mat, light weights, and a good pair of exercise shoes.

Focus T25 Review and Tips for Weeks 1 and 2 Overhead View of Workout Equipment Including Shoes, Rubber Bands, Jump Ropes, and a Water Bottle

Are you considering the Focus T25 Workout? This Focus T25 Review and Tips for Weeks 1 and 2 will help you make a final decision and get started.

I have been working out 3-6 times a week since 2000 and have done 100% of this through home workout programs since 2002. Working out at home offers many different benefits besides just physical health.

Focus T25 Review and Tips for Weeks 1 and 2 a Woman Doing Yoga on a Yoga Mat Indoors

While there are many benefits to working out at home, there are a few drawbacks. One of the biggest drawbacks is restricted access to a trainer.

Having a trainer help you through a workout is a great way to stay motivated, and trainers will often know more about working out than you may.

Focus T25 Review and Tips for Weeks 1 and 2 a Woman in Workout Clothes Doing a Plank

Luckily, there are ways around hiring a trainer for $50 or more per day, an at-home workout DVD like T25. Using a T25 review, you can decide if it’s the right choice for you.

Many wonder why we exercise at home…it’s simple.

Focus T25 Review and Tips for Weeks 1 and 2 a Woman Stretching Before a Workout Indoors

Focus T25 Review and Tips for Weeks 1 and 2

We have two children, and for us, at-home programs remove the excuses and work more efficiently for our family. Time is what mainly drew us both to T25.

I mean, truly…who doesn’t love the idea of getting an amazing workout in 25 minutes? After a morning of getting the kids off to school, a full day of work, and then prepping dinner, we want nothing more than to rest.

But we’ll do it more often if we can fit a quick workout anywhere in that already-packed schedule. T25 is that workout for us daily; the workout doesn’t take long and fits well into any schedule, anywhere, for almost everyone.

Are you considering the Focus T25 Workout? With these Focus T25 Review and Tips, you can determine if this workout will be right for you and maximize results. Focus T25 Review | What is Focus T25 | Does Focus T25 Work | Workout Ideas for Muscle Gain | Weight Loss Ideas
Photo Credit: Shaun T

Focus T25 Review Q&A

How many days do you have to work out in weeks 1 and 2 of T25?

The program calls for working out five days in a row, one of those days being a double workout. You can also do six single-day workouts instead of doubling up.

However, doing any customizations at first may be a bit difficult. For example, you may have trouble doing a double workout during the first two weeks.

Focus T25 Review and Tips for Weeks 1 and 2 Close Up of a Woman in Workout Clothes Doing a Plank

That would be the best approach if you’re open to spacing them out as single workouts. Most at-home workouts require you to work hard during the first two weeks.

That fact may be where the first two weeks are the hardest. But remember that it’s necessary to get you on track with what’s to come later if you don’t hurt during the first two weeks…more on that later.

Are you considering the Focus T25 Workout? With these Focus T25 Review and Tips, you can determine if this workout will be right for you and maximize results. Shaun T Workouts | Beachbody Workouts | Beachbody Exercise Programs | Workout Schedules | At Home Workouts #beachbody

How to Start Focus T25

For the first two weeks and the overall T25 review, I would say you should at least be at a moderate fitness level, but the great thing is that you can easily modify each move if you follow the modifier in the workouts.

While customizing the schedule of a workout isn’t recommended, customizing the physical workout is fine. For example, if a workout asks you to do squats for 2 minutes you can only go for 1.5 minutes.

Focus T25 Review and Tips for Weeks 1 and 2 a Woman Doing Pushups Using Her Couch

There’s nothing wrong with stopping just outside of your comfort zone. Just be sure not to do this too often, and always try to push yourself. Another major plus of T25 is that Shaun T transitions you into moves very quickly, so, for the most part, you do not feel like you are scrambling to figure out what to do.

There is a small box in the lower-left corner of your screen that indicates the move you are currently on, a progress bar for that move, and the upcoming move flashes for roughly ten seconds beforehand.

Are you considering the Focus T25 Workout? With these Focus T25 Review and Tips, you can determine if this workout will be right for you and maximize results. Focus T25 Review | What is Focus T25 | Does Focus T25 Work | Workout Ideas for Muscle Gain | Weight Loss Ideas

Focus T25 Review

I had to put this in here because, let’s face it, Shaun T would not make a program based on a 25-minute workout unless he could really make that 25-minute count.

And he does. And yes, you will hurt. For the first three days of T25, I felt like my legs were made of violin strings that needed to be carefully tended to to avoid snapping.

Focus T25 Review and Tips for Weeks 1 and 2 a Woman Stretching on a Yoga Mat with a Laptop in Front of Her

Just push through the first week; it all pays off, making week two much easier. As you continue, you’ll find that the workouts are more advanced but feel easier. But you’re feeling the progress you’ve made.

If you want to keep getting stronger, push yourself until the workouts start to feel like week-one workouts. Oh, and you know those sweat bands from the 1980’s? Get some because you are going to sweat like no tomorrow. 🙂

Focus T25 Equipment

A T25 review would not be complete without looking at what you need for the workout program. An exercise mat is called for on certain days, but I usually have it out so I can use it for any moves on my hands.

Also, be sure you have shoes with good support. Focus T25 involves A LOT of cardio. Great, kick your butt cardio…that means your body will appreciate shoes with good support.

Focus T25 Review and Tips for Weeks 1 and 2 Close Up of a Woman Wearing Workout Clothes Holding a Dumbbell, Standin on a Yoga Mat in a Lunge Position

Before I started T25, I got a pair of Nike Free Run 3.0 shoes. It’s like exercising on marshmallows; my knee pain has reduced since I started using them.

Other than that, just bring it for 25 minutes and enjoy the burn because you will feel the results within a few days

More Beachbody Workout Reviews

How to Modify Focus T25 and Get Results | Focus T25 is a great workout routine that has a lot of room for modification. 

Core de Force Review and Calories Burned | You can reach your goals with many different Beachbody workout plans.

Country Heat Review | Turn up the heat in your home the next time you aim to lose weight.

How many calories does CIZE burn? | CIZE is a popular workout plan from Beachbody, but is the hype real?Save

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

16 Comments

1. I just finished week 2 and have seen NO change in my appearance. I have not taken measurements due to lack of tape, but will start today. I feel a little better movement in the exercises but that is all. Any ideas on things I could try? How long should I stay on the modifier? Please reply to my email. Thanks!

1. Hi Ellen, How much weight do you have to lose? Is it over 10 pounds – sometimes that can affect how soon you “see” results. I would suggest measuring as inches are not always visible to the eye or seen on the scale.
      Thanks for stopping in!

2. Hi Amy. Thank you for the tips! I am debating on doing the Focus T25 or the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution workouts. I noticed that you have done both and was wondering what one do you prefer/seen the best results from?

Thank you!

1. I am a die hard Jillian fan Jamie but really love T25! I do a mix of both now for maintenance. You will see a higher burn rate from the cardio in T25 and more hip flexor strength. T25 has my hips pain free for the first time since having kids. Thanks for stopping in!

3. Hi,
    Did you do the shakeology? I have some herbalife shakes I could make if necessary. How soon do you feel you felt results? I am on day 1 of week 2. It is HARD but I feel good after for doing it. I find the full body very hard to follow and I feel as though I have no upper body strength for it haha. Legs feel shaky just like you (but the good kind of pain). Hoping that will pass soon=)

1. Thank you for stopping in! I didn’t do the shakes because I can’t have the regular one and was waiting for the vegan one. I had a hard time too with some workouts…I think we all have natural strength that makes some easier than others. It does get easier though! what’s your favorite workout?

4. I am 2 wks into T25. I am stronger and have more endurance BUT my thighs a grown a tad. Not the result I wanted. I have to be burning fat doing the workouts, I am not using the modifer. I have done ChaLean Extreme and PiYo and have had the same result in the thighs. I don’t need to lose weight just want to shrink and tone the legs. Even 1/2 – 1″ would thrill me. I have a clean diet and have a protein shake, not shakeology for breakfast. Being that I am only 2 wks in I HOPING my thighs are just being stubborn and soon will give way to results.

1. Laurie, I gained a bit in my legs as well but in the end they slimmed down. I feel like this workout excels at toning the hip flexors and lower body. Keep me posted on how it goes!

5. Hi!
    I’m getting ready to start for the first time.
    My meal plan is done. Grocery shopping done. Good shoes purchased.
    Now… Since I intend on doing the workouts while the kids are in bed, I need to do it in my basement which is carpeted.
    There isn’t much space either. Maybe 8 foot by 4?
    Would this be an issue?
    May sound like a ridiculous question.
    But I’m very organised, pumped and ocd lolol I need this to be perfect so I don’t lose my motivation.
    I’m hoping to lose 25 – 30lb. Go from size 10 to size 7ish.
    Thanks for your post!

6. Great post! quick question though, would you recommend this program for a complete noob? I have never worked out before..

7. Hi…thank you for your review. I have this workout and tried the first couple of workouts but found them too fast for me. I do love Jillian Michaels and was wanting to do her Body Revolution…but living in an upstairs apartment I cant do too much jumping moves without disturbing my downstairs neighbors. I heard there were jumping moves in Body Revolution…would it be suitable to substitute any of her jumping moves for none jumping moves? Is there alot of jumping moves in T25?

Thank you

1. Hi Sally – I totally here you! Yes there is enough jumping in T25 but that one you could maybe modify to low impact and not be too annoying to your neighbors. 🙂 Substituting any moves is okay because these workouts keep your heartrate high enough.