You can choose to relax at a spa resort or go on a water rafting adventure, you could spend time with family back home or make new friends on a cruise to Turks and Caicos. No matter who you are or what you like, there is an adventure for you. When you do finally decide on a place to travel to you’ll need luggage that meets your needs. The Eagle Creek Expanse line of luggage can help with their line of travel gear for any adventure.
Eagle Creek has introduced the Eagle Creek Expanse line of luggage that is built to last through the travels of even the most adventurous of travelers.
Eagle Creek is known for producing luggage pieces that are durable. The new Eagle Creek Expanse line is uniquely positioned to bring that durability into a lower price point.
That durability also comes in a clean, attractive piece of luggage. Each piece of luggage in the Eagle Creek Expanse line comes with abrasion resistance in high-risk areas.
There are 14 different pieces of luggage in the Expanse line which means there is one for every situation. All you need to do is figure out which piece of luggage meets your specific needs.
The Expanse line of luggage has two duffels – the Hauler Duffel and the Drop Bottom Wheeled Duffel. Both are built to last through all of the tosses, drops, and even throws that duffels go through regularly.
The Hauler Duffel is a normal duffel except for the zip-away straps that make it double as a backpack. The Drop Bottom Wheeled Duffel is a larger duffel, in fact, it is the largest bag in the Expanse line.
The bottom of the Drop Bottom can be used as a cushion against drops or even more storage if needed.
Eagle Creek Expanse Duffel Highlights
- Built to last with extra protection in high-risk areas that get more wear and tear than others
- Lockable zippers
- Reflective accents
- Zippable wall for the interior to separate belongings or get even more organized
The AWD subdivision of the Eagle Creek Expanse line all come with four, built-in wheels to help you get moving while traveling.
The wheels are designed for different terrain so no matter where you go, you can roll your luggage. Each AWD upright is also lightweight and built to survive even the toughest of adventures.
Eagle Creek Expanse AWD Uprights Highlights
- Multiple pockets throughout for optimum space and organization
- Padded tablet sleeve in the carry-on sizes
- Central lock points with secure zip toggles
- Interior compression straps keep your clothing in one place during travel
The same durability comes in all Expanse pieces and there is even a padded pocket for laptops or tablets inside. The compression straps help keep clothing in line and the zipper toggles help keep the zippers locked and in place.
You’ll also find an expansion zipper to help to make room for anything you may come back with that you didn’t leave with.
Eagle Creek Expanse Upright Highlights
- All terrain wheels on all uprights make for easy rolling
- Stay organized with interior hooks, pockets, and straps
- Vertical quick stash pockets for easy access when you need it
- Combination poly and Bi-Tech Armor Lite help keep your luggage looking new for years
The convertible subdivision of the Expanse line comes in an international and a larger 29-inch size. There are straps that hide away in a pocket on the backside of both pieces that convert the luggage into a backpack.
Having a piece of luggage that can either roll, be carried or be used as a backpack is very convenient. The wheels are housed in heavy-duty housing so you can use the luggage wherever you go.
Just like the rest of the Expanse line, the materials are durable, made to last, and have security features to keep your things safe as you travel.
Eagle Creek Expanse Convertibles Highlights
- Zip-away backpack straps
- Bi-Tech Armor for added protection
- Interior compression straps for organization
- Padded pockets for even more protection
- Lockable zippers and central lock point
There are two options of Flatbeds in the Expanse line, a 29-inch and a 32-inch size. The idea of the flatbed is to make packing easy and less complicated with only two, large pockets.
Besides those two pockets, there are just essential features so that you can keep your stuff safe, organized and in one place. Compression straps, zipper locks, and lock points all help to make travel a breeze.
The materials on the outside are water resistant and made to last even the toughest adventures.
Eagle Creek Expanse Flatbeds Highlights
- Essential pockets only with plenty of space
- External compression straps to manage weight
- Treaded wheels for all terrain
- Lash points for extra organization to secure gear or luggage to the roof of a car
- Two large compartments
- Side compression straps to keep things in place
Not every trip requires pounds of luggage. If you’re taking a quick trip or looking for the perfect piece of carry-on luggage, the Wheeled Tote is perfect.
Since the tote is a smaller bag, it’s susceptible to being thrown around a lot. Luckily, the tote is made of durable materials that will last throw after throw. There are plenty of pockets and sleeves to help keep you organized.
There are 20 liters of packing space on the interior and in the outer pocket, there is enough space for all the essentials.
Eagle Creek Expanse Wheeled Tote
- Plenty of tools to help keep you organized
- Built to easily go with you and store under a plane seat
- Huge strap on the back to strap the tote on the handle of an upright
- Perfect for tech and essentials
- Padded pockets to keep things safe as you travel