DIY Projects

How to Make a DIY Lighted Wine Bottle Craft

When you learn how to make a DIY Lighted Wine Bottle craft you can turn your love of wine into a display to enjoy all day long.
  1. Terri says:

This is super cute and so festive! Perfect for the Fourth of July and dark summer nights!

2. robin rue says:

I think these are so cool. I want to make one 🙂

3. Bel says:

This is way prettier than I thought. When you said ‘lighted” I thought you were going to put a candle in it

4. Michelle Waller says:

These are so cool and pretty. I bet they would be perfect over the summer for backyard BBQ’s.

5. Toni Jones says:

This is a wonderful Idea. This will be great for our evening summer cook-outs. I’m definitely going to try this this coming summer.

6. I’d love to try to make one of these. I”m afraid I’d drill a hole straight through the bottle but I could get help with that part. It’s really so unique and fun.

7. Andrea Broom says:

How awesome is this. My mom would love this, she is all about DYI and trying new things. I like to collect wine bottles and use them as vases.

8. Love this! I have an affinity for blue wine bottles myself and would love to upcycle them into this project 🙂

9. Nice! I always want to try thin like this. You make it look easy.

10. Elizabeth O. says:

I love this, it’s a nice decoration especially when you’re hosting a party during the summer. It’s also not very difficult to make. Love it!

11. Emily says:

This is so cute, I love how simple it is to make! This would be fun to have a few of them sitting out on a porch for a Summer party. Great decoration!

12. Nice craft! I love the burlap and ribbon trim. I would be scared to drill into the bottle though. I would probably need my husband to do that for me. I can do the designing. 🙂

13. So nice I have to try is a prefect gift specially wine lovers.

14. Colleen wool says:

This craft looks of adorable. I can’t wait to try it out.

15. Those are really cute. They would look great as decorations for a yard party.

16. Stacey says:

this is so cute and looks like such a fun project

17. This looks like a fun DIY project. Perfect for summer decoration in the patio for sure.

18. eazynazy says:

I love DIYs and this one looks really fancy. Thanks for sharing your wonderful idea