The holidays are upon us and one of our favorite all time family traditions is our Elf on the Shelf! Marco has been with us since the kids were little and has made for some wonderful family memories. If your little elf is just arriving this year, these Elf Introduction ideas will help. We also have some suggestions for getting your elf set up with some accessories and introduction elements!
It is never too late to start Elf on the Shelf. These Elf introduction ideas are creative and fun! Plus, they are perfect for all ages!
Having Fun with Your Elf
Tips and Tricks For Elf on The Shelf
It can be hard at time to stay driven with your elf on The Shelf. But there are a few tips and tricks you can utilize to make the most out of your new tradition.
The elf introduction is one of the best aspects of this whole thing. But that is far from where the fun ends.
- Quick Tips for When your Elf on the Shelf Didn’t Move
- Elf on the Shelf Names
- Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas
- Funny Elf on the Shelf Ideas
- How to Say Goodbye to Your Elf on the Shelf
- Fun Elf on the Shelf Ideas
Elf Introduction Supplies
It is important to have a good amount of supplies to help your elf with his duties around your home. These supplies will help make sure you don’t run out of ideas and have plenty of creative space to work with.
Of course, you may already have plenty of this stuff around the house. But some accessories are specifically made for your elf.
- Elf on the Shelf Doll
- Elf on the Shelf Kit
- Elf Outfits for Boys and Girls
- The Elf Story (In case the book gets lost!!)
- Elf Sized Suitcase
- Elf on the Shelf Pet Reindeer
- The Elf Story DVD
- Elf on the Shelf Pet St. Bernard
- Baking Set with Elf on the Shelf Kit
- Elf on the Shelf Advent Calendar Countodwn
- Naughty or Nice Elf on the Shelf Board Game
Even More Elf on The Shelf Ideas