This bloody margarita cocktail recipe is perfect for Halloween! The added flavor from the Patron Mango Liqueur makes offers a unique twist.
Get our popular summer cocktail recipes ebook for only $2.99! These drink recipes are perfect for any thirsty desire!
Serve up a bloody margarita for a Halloween cocktail with friends or if you are enjoying the night with just your family. Our kids love blood orange juice so they love mixing it with club soda for a non-alcoholic Halloween drink.
Blood oranges help reduce stress levels and help protect against UV damage so everyone can benefit from a blood orange drink or three.
Bloody Margarita Ingredients
Don’t worry, there is no blood in this recipe, well, not really. The blood comes from the blood orange juice that will be used. In actuality, you could call this margarita a citrus margarita as well thanks to the oranges and the mango liqueur.
Honestly, this bloody margarita recipe has very little added sugar. While it has the natural sugars from the blood oranges, those are much better for your body, making this a low cal bloody margarita recipe.
Saving any calories on Halloween always helps given part of the fun of Halloween is sneaking a piece or two of candy.
How to Make a Bloody Margarita Cocktail for Halloween
Squeeze the juice from two blood oranges. After a few tries, we found our favorite juicer to be the Breville Citrus Press. It gets every last drop of juice with minimal mess and NO effort!
Mix the juice, tequila, and Patron Mango Liqeuer in a cocktail shaker.
Pour over ice and top with club soda. Garnish with a blood orange slice.
Bloody Margarita Cocktail
- 3 ounces tequila We used One with Life tequila for this recipe.
- Fresh squeezed blood orange juice two blood oranges
- Club Soda
- salt optional
- Squeeze the juice from two blood oranges. After a few tries, we found our favorite juicer to be the Breville Citrus Press. It gets every last drop of juice with minimal mess and NO effort!
- Mix the juice, tequila, and Patron Mango Liqeuer in a cocktail shaker.
- Pour over ice and top with club soda. Garnish with a blood orange slice.
- For added Halloween cocktail fun use Halloween cups, skull and bones ice cubes, and some light up drink cubes so you can find your Halloween margaritas and Halloween cocktails.