The 2B Mindset by Beachbody way to diet and lose weight is easy to live by once you know the Plate It rules. It’s so simple, you can eat just about anything you want. With nothing to weigh or measure you are free to go back for seconds and you will always be full and satisfied. You will want to go back for seconds and even thirds of this delicious pizza recipe. Yes, we said pizza! With some healthy and delicious adjustments, you can enjoy this 2B Mindset portobello pizza recipe.
A Veggies Most pizza is a delicious pizza that is compliant with for most Beachbody meal plans. Try this tasty 2B Mindset portobello pizza recipe to support your weight loss and workout program.
Veggies most is the key to this pizza. We even replaced the crust with a vegetable. Portobello mushrooms are a great substitute for the crust.
They are the perfect size for a personal pizza and they hold up to sauce and ingredients. Feel free to load up on toppings. You can adjust this pizza to fit any 2B Mindset meal or snack.
You can even have pizza for breakfast. They are really simple to prepare and cook quickly so you can have them on your plate faster than picking up the phone and giving in to a pizza craving.
2B Mindset Portobello Pizzas Ingredients
2B Mindset is a diet plan that is meant to help you lose weight. But the goal is to change your eating habits in general. You will start to eat healthier as you adjust to the plan.
For example, you can enjoy this 2B Mindset portobello pizza recipe and enjoy a healthier version of pizza. The ingredients make all of the difference.
You can get a little crazy with the toppings if you’d like. Just make sure the topping you choose other than the ones in this recipe fit into your meal plan.
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Wash the mushrooms and remove the stems.
Cooking Tip: Be sure to thoroughly dry the mushrooms after you wash them! Mushrooms will release water as they cook. Pat them dry with paper towels on both sides before adding your toppings to avoid a mushy pizza.
Place the mushrooms bottom side up on the cookie sheet and evenly spread the sauce onto each.
Sprinkle the mozzarella over each mushroom. Then add your toppings.
Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is starting to brown.
Remove from the oven and let the pizzas cool for 5 minutes before serving.
2B Mindset Portobello Pizza
- 6 Portobello Mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup No Sugar Added Pizza Sauce Or Sugar Free Marinara
- 1 Cup Light, Low-Fat or Reduced Fat Shredded Mozzarella
- 1 Cup Orange Bell Pepper Chopped
- 1 Cup Spinach Sliced into thin ribbons
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Olives
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash the mushrooms and remove the stems. Pat Dry.
- Place the mushrooms bottom side up on the cookie sheet and evenly spread the sauce onto each.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella over each mushroom. Then add your toppings.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is starting to brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the pizzas cool for 5 minutes before serving.