health

Why Cook with an Instant Pot?

When you cook with an Instant Pot, you get different benefits over cooking with a Crock Pot which is why you should cook with both throughout the week.

You don’t need to convince me! We have one and we LOVE it! It makes so many things easier!

2. I have an Instant Pot, and I love it! It saves me SO MUCH time. So awesome.

3. Connie says:

I do not have an Instant Pot…yet. But I think I need to invest in one. I’ve heard nothing but good things about them from my friends who have one.

4. Melissa says:

I am low tech but this instant pot seems like a reborn skill that we ae rediscovering and improving on. I will look for one soon.

5. Muna Kenny says:

I have an old-fashioned pressure cooker, but would love to have this instant pot too 🙂

6. I haven’t jumped on the instant pot wagon yet but need to! This post is extremely helpful.

7. Wow…this looks like something I need. I have never heard of an instant pot. I’m guessing it’s not the same as a crock pot. Interesting.

8. Sinisa says:

I was sceptical of the insta pot but I love it now
    It saves time and everything is so delicious

9. Sarah says:

Aren’t Instant Pots the best?! I use mine all the time. It’s so fun how many different things you can cook in an IP. Even cheesecake, yum!

10. Jennifer says:

I guess I am just going to have to jump on the Instapot craze. I don’t even own one yet.

11. Tara says:

I really need to get myself an Instant Pot. I have heard great things and I want to try so many of the delicious recipes that are out there.

12. lisa says:

I’ve been wondering about this honestly and you made some great points. Something I will keep pondering but my interested is peeked even more!

13. brianne says:

I’ve been hearing so many great things about the instant pot! I am so going to invest in one!