Crock Pot Recipes and Tips

Shredded Chicken and Crackers Crockpot Recipe

This shredded chicken and crackers recipe for the crock pot tastes great, is easy to make, AND requires five ingredients or less.
  1. Kathy says:

This looks so good. I’ll have to make this for dinner soon. I’m sure I’d really love it too.

2. That looks super tasty! I’ve made a lot of different chicken dishes but never one like this. I think it looks like a winner!

3. Danielle says:

I love crock pot meals. I’ve actually been using my crock pot A LOT lately and this dish looks like one my family would love!

4. Kristi says:

My work schedule just changed so this is perfect, a crock pot meal to save the day!

5. Tara says:

I really enjoy meals that I can cook in my crock pot. This does look delicious.

6. Claudia Krusch says:

This recipe looks so delicious and easy to make. I will have to get the ingredients I need to make some this week. I am sure it will be a big hit.

7. gingermommyrants says:

I am always looking for new crock pot recipes to try. This looks like it would be a popular recipe in my house.

8. This looks delicious! My daughter would love it! I don’t have a slow cooker, looks like I need to get one!

9. Reesa Lewandowski says:

I was actually looking for a quick chicken crock pot meal for tomorrow night! I will need to try this!

10. Sinisa says:

Very cool spin on a classic recipe. It looks great and I bet kids love it

11. Tania says:

Hallelujah for the crockpot! I’m always looking for new recipes. I love the crockpot for busy sports nights.

1. OMG! Yes – what would we do without it?

12. Connie says:

I love my crock pot, and use it several times a week. This looks like a recipe I’ll need to try. It looks yummy.

13. This sounds so tasty and filling. I think I would love to try this recipe out. I am thinking that I would love it. I love casserole-type dishes like this.

14. This looks really good! Something quick and easy that my family will enjoy! Would be a perfect dinner for weeknights!!!

15. Melissa says:

I know it is not a high tech item but I don’t have a crockpot. I do love one pot meals so I really need to get one. My kids love broccoli so this recipe is one they would like after crushing crackers.

1. I hope they love it!