Happy Hour

Mojito Cocktail Recipes: Refreshing Drinks with Rum

Looking for the most refreshing drinks with rum? You’ll find what you’re looking for in the best mojito cocktail recipes around.
  1. tara pittman says:

So many great drinks. I would have a hard time choosing which one to drink.

2. Jennifer L says:

I just love a good mojitos. In fact, it’s usually my go to cocktail on vacation or even at a snazzy party because it’s so refreshing and not so ovepowering either.

3. Anosa says:

Oh dear, mojito overload it is! Hahaha I need to make more time to read all about the mojito links. Perfect for every chilling and bonding session.

4. Katharine says:

Cool drink recipes for a relaxing night 🙂

5. Love the varieties of mojitos. I’d love to try the mango one.

6. Ave says:

I don’t drink alcohol much but I do love a good mojito! I had no idea about mojito’s history and I’m so glad you added that information to your post. I would love to try the Passion Fruit Mojito and Watermelon Mojito.

7. Annemarie LeBlanc says:

Thanks for the mojito recipes! They all sound so good. This has got to be one of the best cocktails ever invented!

8. Danielle says:

I’ve only ever tried a classic mojito, but all of these different flavors are calling me. I’m thinking this summer would be a great time to try each and every one!

9. Can’t wait for summer to serve some mojitos. That looks so refreshing and I’m hoping to get a sip right now. Thanks for compiling this list.

10. Leigh Anne Borders says:

I am looking forward to summer nights and our get togethers with friends and family. These recipes will certainly come in handy.

11. Aimee Geroux says:

This makes me wish the warm weather would hurry up. Funny enough I met my partner at a concert he was working at. He was promoting Malibu Rum. His name has been and will be forever Malibu Steve.

12. This is great! It’s good to know recipes that are refreshing especially this summer. I think it’s a lovely mix, perfect for when you have your friends over!

13. Missy says:

I always thought I hated mojitos, but these actually look good. I rarely drink alcohol, but I’m sure I could find a way to make them without it.