60th Anniversary Disneyland Diamond Celebration Vinylmation Giveaway #Disneyland60

Win a Limited Edition Disneyland Diamond Celebration Vinylmation
This site contains affiliate links. Please read our Policies for information.

We spent two days at Disneyland’s media event celebrating their 60th Anniversary Diamond Celebration before the fun filled 24 hour kick off party that began early this morning.  Our family is always grateful for the amazing opportunities we  get to participate in and loves to pay it forward to readers and fans when we can.

We are happy to offer readers a chance to win a Limited Edition Disneyland Diamond Celebration Vinylmation!

Disneyland Diamond Celebration Vinylmation Giveaway

There are only 2000 of these Vinylmations made and when you open the box you will either find a white crystal Vinylmation or a blue crystal Vinylmation.   To add to the fun, there is a 90% chance of getting the white crystal Diamond Celebration Vinylmation and a 10% chance of opening the blue crystal one.

We stood in line this morning in Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort; it was fun to see our children be part of Disney history and be part of history. Calvin is an avid Vinylmation collector and Disney fan; this was his first experience getting official wristbands (allowing him to purchase two limited edition Vinylmations), standing in line outside D Street, and talking with fellow collectors.

Limited Edition Disneyland Diamond Celebration Vinylmation

While we were at the Disneyland Diamond Celebration kickoff as media, we purchased these Vinylmations with our own money and are offering this giveaway on our own accord.

Because SO many people love Disney and want to be part of the Diamond Celebration

Enter below to win your very own Diamond Celebration Vinylmation and from our family to you – GOOD LUCK!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

34 COMMENTS

  1. I love disney because everytime we go my daughter has the time of her life.

    And seeing that little girl smile is the best thing in the world.

  2. I love Disney because it allows all who are any age welcome to be a kid. It’s fun and never had a bad experience with them

  3. I love Disney because I grew up with Disney! Disney is my childhood and every time I go to a theater and watch a Disney movie I am reminded of my childhood. Disney is in my DNA

  4. I love Disney because its a place where all ages can come together and have true family fun! There is always something for everyone and it instills life long memories!

  5. I love Disney because every aspect of the product is MAGICAL and it makes me smile with happiness. Cheesy but true. My boys love it too. It’s a family thing. Walt DEFINITELY succeeded with his dream.

  6. I love Dsiney because they are a brand that both my and I can enjoy! My daughter absolutely loves Mickey and Minnie and I’m a huge Star Wars fan! Thanks so much for this chance!

  7. My husband propsed to me at Disneyland! Not only do I just love Disney that always makes it more special when we go 🙂

  8. I love Disney because I love Disney movies and Disney World. When I’m having a bad day it makes me happy to think about my next trip to Disney World or watch a Disney movie:)

  9. Some of my favorite memories are going to Disneyland as a kid- hope to make more memories there with my own kids someday!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

CommentLuv badge