Travel

Hot Air Balloon Rides: What to Expect

Hot air balloon rides are a bucket list item for many people. If you find yourself wondering what to expect on a hot air balloon ride, you are not alone.
  1. Hot air balloon rides are amazing! I’ve been on a couple, and I love it. A lot of people don’t realize that you are TOTALLY at the mercy of the prevailing winds.

2. Kathleen says:

I would LOVE to take a hot air balloon ride but I don’t want to go by myself and everyone I know is scared of heights. It looks so beautiful! Your photos could be stock photos, seriously.

1. Thank you! I appreciate that. YOu know what? My husband is super scared of heights. He LOVED it!

I have been on one of these and LOVED it! For me the scariest part was that the basket is on suspension
    wire so it bounces a little. That took a little bit of getting used to. It is well worth it if you can go on one for sure!

Wow, you managed to capture some great photos while you were up there. I think this sounds like an awesome experience!

1. Ashleigh says:

I’ve been on a few hot air balloon rides and I was just asking my hubby (also afraid of heights like yours) if he would get on one. I love this review! Great pics 😊

5. Melissa says:

I really got a great idea of what to expect on a balloon ride. It looks like fun but I am not near any balloon launches. You are truly brave for going up in the balloon especially with vertigo.

6. Chelley says:

This is so cool! I have been to a hot air balloon festival, but I am always scared to get on! I need to just do it!

1. Yes! It’s normal to have some hesitation I think.

7. Claudia Krusch says:

This would be an amazing way to see your town from a whole new perspective. I have always wanted to go on a hot air balloon ride.

8. Kathy says:

I have always wanted to go on a hot air balloon ride. This is definitely on my bucket list. I really need to find out where there is one near me that I could finally try this!

9. Hot air ballooning is definitely a unique experience that a lot of people will enjoy. We took our whole family up in a hot air balloon in Temecula several years ago, and everyone is still talking about it. Not to mention all the phenomenal photos I took from the air to save this memory forever.

10. Wow! That looks like a great experience! I would love to try this!! 😀

11. brianne says:

This is so on my bucket list! What an incredible experience!

12. Reesa Lewandowski says:

EVery year they have a big ballooning festival here in NJ.I should get up early one of these years and do this!

13. Super fun! My first time in a hot air balloon was for my husband’s birthday last September here in France. We cruised over the beautiful Loire Valley. The company we booked with was extremely knowledgeable and safe and we felt secure the whole time. Such a great experience and so calm and quiet. I’d do it again for sure!

14. Tara says:

What a great experience and what a stunning view. I need to try this.

15. Stacie says:

I have never been in a hot air balloon before. What a view!

16. Blair villanueva says:

Hot air balloon ride is one of the adventure i would love to try! It would be fantastic seeing thr beauty up above.