Travel

10 Photos to Make you Want to Kayak Napa River

When you kayak Napa River, you take in Downtown Napa from a different perspective offering a deeper appreciation for the popular wine lover destination.
  1. robin rue says:

I have never been kayaking, but I would love to try it. The Napa river looks gorgeous.

I would LOVE to explore Napa! I have Kayaked before it is SO peaceful! What a wonderful way to check out all the wonderful things they have to offer there.

3. Oh wow! My family loves to kayak, and this looks like an amazing place to do it. I hope we get the chance one day.

4. Amy Desrosiers says:

I have always wanted to kayak with my husband. I think this is such a beautiful place and sport.

5. Vera Sweeney says:

Ahhh! That is so much fun! These photos really do make me want to go kayaking right this minute!

I’ve done a lot of kayaking the last couple of years but I haven’t done it anywhere like this! Wow, I’d love to explore the Napa River!

7. Claudia Krusch says:

This would be an amazing trip to go on . Kayaking is an amazing way to see some wildlife. Napa looks so beautiful.

8. Kathy says:

I have never actually been kayaking before. It sure does sound like a lot of fun though. It’s on my list of things I’d love to try!

9. Sarah says:

Wow, Napa looks beautiful! I’ve never been since I live on the east coast but I’d love to visit.

10. Dawn Lopez says:

Kayaking looks like so much fun! Your pictures definitely convinced me about Napa River.

11. These are some pretty pictures, for sure. I have never been kayaking, but if it is as peaceful as this looks, I am not above trying it.

12. I have to agree! These are all amazing photos! Can’t wait to go and visit Napa river!!