Travel

Enjoy Stress Free Travel Planning with Avoya Travel

Personalized stress free travel planning is a reality that everyone can enjoy with Avoya Travel to plan the trip you have always dreamed of.
  1. robin rue says:

I prefer to plan my own trips, but this is great for someday if I ever get tired of it. I think my dad would like this, too.

2. Allison says:

This looks like an awesome travel service. I am all about making travel planning easier and the fact that it’s customized is even better!

3. We love to travel, but we don’t get to do that much because our budget is so tight. I hope that one day we can venture some where other than Disney World. (we are Florida residents, so Disney isn’t too far out of our reach) I usually tend to plan everything myself, because I’m OCD like that, but I’d love to maybe let someone else do the planning one day!

4. Kristina says:

I’ve never used a travel agent for my trips before. I know my parents do. We are going to Cancun in June and I planned it myself. We are excited!

5. Janel says:

I often like to make my own travel arrangements that way I could shop around and not be locked in at a certain rate and have the flexibility to cancel at any time. But there have been times when I have used a travel agent and it was certainly a somewhat less stressful process than doing it all on my own

6. Laura says:

This service sounds amazing! There are so many places I want to travel to, and I’m determined to starting checking things off my bucket list but it can be a bit overwhelming when trying to plan trips.

7. Jeanine says:

Traveling is so fun and I can understand people using a travel agent to help book their trips that they may not want to do themselves. I’ve always booked mine as well. It’s a great option for people though!

8. Journa Ramirez says:

I also believe that traveling shouldn’t be stressful because it should be the best time to relax and have fun with our loved ones.. If we will have the chance to travel, I will surely consult Avoya!

9. Sona says:

Thats so cool. I didnot know about them. Given that I travel quite a bit, I would love to explore them.

10. Amanda Love says:

It sure sounds like my kind of service. I love to travel but I don’t like the planning part so much. This will make planning a vacation stress free!

11. This seems really awesome. I always feel like I need help planning when I go travel. I know I will need the help next time because I will be traveling with 2 kids, and that is stressful enough!

12. I can imagine that is must be stressful to plan a holiday so Avoya Travel sounds like they really have your interests at heart. I like that they are budget friendly as well!

13. I usually plan my own trips, but it would be nice to have some help every now again. I’m impressed by how affordable they are because I think so many people do trip planning for themselves because it seems more cost efficient.

14. Jenny says:

What a great company. I love planning our vacations and think that is part of the fun. But I know it stresses a lot of people out.

15. Nikki says:

I think there are so many benefits of going with a travel agent. Remember the days before the internet when that was pretty much THE way to plan a vacation? I know there are so many tools to plan your own now, but seriously, if I can just hand all the hard parts over to someone else, I definitely would!

16. Jean says:

This seems like a great travel service who really take the strsss out of booking holidays. We tend to go on package holidays and decide on trips once we are there but it’s helpful to know about this service.

17. Heather says:

What a great service for busy families. I have so many things I want to do while planning a trip but it all just comes down to time. I’d love to let someone do all that for us!

18. Jalisa says:

My in laws are retired travel agents and always get my husband and I the best deals. Even with places like Travelocity etc u can always find something better.

19. katriza says:

I love the idea of someone else planning my trips for me because when I do it, I’m stressed the heck out! No fun vacation with that ! This is a great idea I’ll have to look into this for my next family vacation (or getaway!)

20. anne says:

please bring me to the beach! haha i miss seeing waves, coconut trees, white sand. Ugh.cant wait to visit home!

21. What an incredible service this is! Traveling can be stressful enough already, especially with kids! I would love to use something like this.

22. Nikki Arnold says:

I love traveling, but sometimes yes it can be so stressful. I love this idea and the simplicity of having everything thought of. Wonderful!!

23. HilLesha says:

I usually like to plan my own trips, but I wouldn’t mind getting a travel agent to help me plan a trip someday. I’ll definitely have to check out this company when I do!