events

Cheesesteak Panini Recipe

Cheesesteak Panini Recipe Meal Planning
  1. I do love a good panini! There is something just perfect about the combination of the pressed bread, melty cheese and tasty meats all put together that is so much better than most regular sandwiches.

2. Vera Sweeney says:

Oh my gosh this panini looks so good!! I love making panini’s for lunch in the winter time and the weather is gloomy.

1. Hey girl! Thanks for stopping in! Yes it is amazing and perfect for chilly days! XO!

3. Jen says:

That sourdough brand is probably my favorite. And I love paninis. I make this delicious grilled veggie and cheese one that is to die for!

4. Rebecca B. says:

We love making paninis too! Nothing better than a good ooey gooey cheesy sandwich!

5. Amanda says:

Ohh these paninis look so tasty…can’t wait to give your recipe a try!

6. Yumm, I love cheesesteaks! I need this in my life right now, just hold the mushrooms.

7. Bonnie @wemake7 says:

Oh my! That looks soo good. The only paninis I have ever had was ones that were in the freezer section. Your recipe is awesome.

8. Michelle says:

Thank you for the recipe and the instructions for how to make this cheesesteak panini recipe. I would love to try the sourdough bread from Saint-Louis Obispo.

9. Michelle says:

I would love to try this cheesesteak panini recipe. Thank you for the instructions on how to make it. The sourdough bread from San Louis Obispo sounds amazing.

10. Amanda says:

This looks like the perfect lunch for my family. We are always on the go but try to avoid fast food so this looks like a quick and yummy meal option.

11. Sourdough bread is our favorite bread. I’ll have to try your recipe soon because it looks amazingly tasty.

12. Heather says:

Those paninis look great! Sometimes I fail to try new things because I think they look hard, this looks delicious and easy!

13. Jeanine says:

Yum. I haven’t had a panini in so long, this looks so delicious! I will have to give it a try!

14. Omg can we say yum?!?! I just love anything cheese steak! I will have to give this a try!

15. Sourdough bread is my absolute favorite. I just love the flavor. I usually make a piece of toast with it every morning.

1. Me too! Love it with avocado and tomato!

16. debra says:

San Louis Obispo is such a gorgeous town, it’s no wonder they have delicious artisan bread. I adore sourdough. Yummy!

17. Daisy says:

Another sourdough fan here! I just love using it for panini’s and toast. Cheese tomato and onion is my favorite.

18. Peachy A. says:

My husband loves sandwiches especially with meat in it. This easy Panini recipe looks like something he would love to eat it has meat and veggies too.