Crock Pot Recipes and Tips

Crockpot Black Bean Dip

Crockpot black bean dip recipe comes together in minutes, making this the perfect side or topping for salads and tacos.
  1. That sounds so yummy! I live in the southwest, so beans are a big deal. I can’t wait to make this. Bonus for easy with using a crockpot!

2. Amy Desrosiers says:

Ok, you sold me! I love dips so much and this one looks like the perfect pairing with some organic chips.

Just in time for the weekend! I am going to make this for my party that I will be having this weekend. This looks so good.

4. This Black Bean Dip is going to be perfect for my get together this weekend. I will have to pick up the ingredients I need to make some. I am sure it will be a big hit.

5. Our family loves to make dips for holiday and Super Bowl parties. This Crockpot Black Bean Dip would be perfect!

6. My vegan friend would adore this recipe. So much freshness in one bite.

7. Cheers! Just in time for Cinco de Mayo. Perfect for summer parties and BBQs!

8. Jeni Hawkins says:

Black bean vegetable soup and cheese- absolutely brilliant! This will be a great appetizer before my BBQ this weekend. Thanks!

1. How did you like it?

9. Lena B says:

WOW – This has to be the easiest recipe! I am always around the house looking for a deep for my chips and veggies

1. It is so easy and SOOOOO yummy!

10. Dawn Lopez says:

I love the simplicity of this dip recipe and the fact that it cooks in the slow cooker. We are always looking for new game day treats and this is perfect!

11. Tara says:

I love using my slow cooker for making dips. If the slow cooker has a warm setting you can serve the dip in it as well. This dip does look delicious.

12. I absolutely MUST try this recipe! I really love fresh veggies and with summer just around the corner, I’m going to be doing as little indoor cooking as possible. Thanks for sharing. It looks so yummy!

13. It looks so delicious! I can’t wait to try this! Such a fun appetizer!`

14. susan says:

I have never used my crock pot to make dips, but this looks amazing! I would love to make this for our next party!

15. brianne says:

This looks so yummy! I love that you can make this in a crock pot!