Gift Guide

Gifts for 2017 Graduates

Graduation is coming and it’s time you find the perfect gift for the 2017 graduates in your life so they can enter the next chapter of their life.
  1. My daughter graduates in two weeks, but I’m not sure she would want any of those things. I’m actually hoping to get her concert tickets to someone she’s been wanting to see since she was 12.

2. Kristina says:

Great gift ideas other than just giving money! These are thoughtful. I don’t know anyone graduating this year but I’ll definitely pass this list along to friends that may!

3. I don’t know why, but I am really into giving books to graduates. I always stash a little cash in the pages, though. It’s always fun to see if they discover it! 🙂

4. This is an awesome gift list! So useful for grads! Very well thought out. And I kinda want to get some of these for me just because!

5. Journa Ramirez says:

I wish I had that book back then. It looks interesting and helpful.. I should give it to a loved one who’s going to graduate this year!

6. Roxanne says:

These are all really great ideas! I especially love the running lites! I have a nephew graduating who loves running. Great inspiration!

7. These are all such great gift ideas, as I have many of my children’s friends graduating this year! I know the track light gloves will be a favorite with their track & field friends!

8. These are great gift ideas, especially the book. We could also use some good advice for becoming an adult.

9. Lydia says:

I have a lot of friends who are graduating this year. These were perfect ideas!

10. reesa says:

I have a few friends who are graduating in a few weeks, so this is super helpful! I needed some gift ideas!

11. some great gift ideas here that won’t break the bank and something we could have all used when we graduated!

12. Heather says:

These are great gift ideas! Tools would be great because it’s not a common gift and surely not something they would receive duplicates of.

13. Rachel says:

These are great gifts! I want the yoga pants and the otter box. LOL great gifts for anyone.

14. CourtneyLynne says:

Oooo so many awesome gift suggestions!!!! You can never go wrong with a desk! You know it will get plenty of use!

15. There are some great ideas here. I have a nephew graduating this year. I am thinking an iPhone case would be perfect for him. Don’t all kids own iPhones these days?

16. Cat says:

My cousin is graduating from nursing school this month, so I’m definitly keeping some of these in mind while I’m thinking about what I want to get her. I am thinking of actually giving her a gift card but mayb e I’ll get her a card & one of these!

17. My son is graduating next month and I can’t wait to shower him with gifts. The whole family is so proud of his accomplishments.