The Best of Life Magazine is a source of income and as such may include endorsements or sponsored content. We always operate with 100% transparency and are happy to share these disclosures with you:
- The Best of Life Magazine accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- While this blog accepts these forms of compensation, the compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
- We pride ourselves on only working with brands that we truly trust and use ourselves and share our opinions with you in case they can be of resource to you.
- We may receive products for free in order to share our thoughts with you. Receiving these items does not guarantee a positive review of any product and we will always be honest with you.
- Products and mentions of products, businesses and more may or may not be linked to an affiliate. Some affiliate links do provide compensation for every click that leads to a purchase.
- The Best of Life Magazine will always identify our advertorial partners.
- Any comments submitted will be approved and published as long as they do not contain the following: spam links, hateful or derogatory language,or are irrelevant to the post. We do reserve the right to deny or delete any comment posted to our site.
- Links to other websites of interest may be found in posts. We do not have any control over what these websites policies contain. Therefore, we can not be held responsible for any information you provide to other websites.
- We use third-party advertising companies in order to help us bring you content you love or need at any given time. These advertising agents may use aggregated information, not including your name, address, email address or telephone number. Information about your visit to our website as well as others may be collected in order to bring you advertisements you may find useful.
Please always remember that our one and only goal is to provide content that our readers find useful and enjoy. That relationship is of utter importance to us and the brands that we engage with appreciate that and welcome it.
We do not store, share or sell any personal information of any kind with outside parties; we do use analytics tools to help understand what readers enjoy most so we can continue to write relevant content. Cookies may be turned off at any time via your browser settings. Any content that wishes to be republished should be done so only with written permission. Email addresses may be given to sponsoring brands of entrants into their giveaway. However, any giveaway that requires the exchange of entrants email addresses will be clearly marked as such.
*This policy is valid from January 1, 2009 and most recently updated on May 2, 2016. It is subject to change without notice.