Jillian Michaels

Printable Workout Schedule for Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

A workout schedule can keep you on track and increase your success rate for a program. This Body Revolution Printable Workout Schedule includes Phases 1-3 of Jillian Michael's proven workout.
Previous ArticleCheesesteak Panini Recipe
  1. Heather says:

Looks like a great plan! I need to hit the gym in my basement!

2. tara pittman says:

I want to tone my arms so I have started doing push ups

3. Jillian exercise plan is awesome. What a plan printable body revolution. Share with friends.

4. I don’t know about you but I think if you are a newbie, these workout schedule might just kill you or turn you off working out for good. It’s a little extreme especially if it involves someone who hasn’t worked out for a very long time.

1. Good point Kathy! When I started I printed my phase 1 printable and stuck with that so I could just focus on 30 days.

5. I keep saying I need more exercise, maybe hitting the print button would be a start.

1. Haha! Yes that’s a great place to start. 🙂

6. Elizabeth O. says:

Those are definitely helpful. Making lists and schedules motivate me to do better when it comes to these things. Love the printable!

7. Robin Masshole Mommy says:

That sounds like an awesome workout. I love anything Jillian Michael’s does.

8. Lexie Lane says:

Sounds a great plan! I will save this. Thanks!

9. Eugenia says:

This workout schedule seems amazing and effective to get fit! love the printable! Pinned it!

1. Printables help so much Eugenia – thank you for stopping in!

10. This is a great plan. I followed something similar to this when I went to Curves and noticed a difference. Now that I don’t go, this would come in handy.

11. I’m currently doing the p90x3 program and like it so far. I’ll be sure to check back to this site if I decide to change programs.

12. i got a pro form hybrid trainer for christmas so i use it for my workouts. i am still trying to build stamina so i do about 20 mins on the elliptical & 10 mins on the bike. i am working up to 7 days a week

13. Delaine says:

Great plan, if only i could follow one of these plans

I am such a list checker’offer so I totally appreciate the printable! It makes me feel accomplished.

15. This sounds like a really great workout plan, just what I was looking for. I need that prinable.

16. Karissa says:

A good thing to have to keep you in check! Something you see on the wall daily will make you more responsible to the workout plan!

17. Sola says:

Yes this is perfect! Trying to get healthy and fit has always been a little difficult for me so I’m always willing to get any advice or schedule that I can fit into my very busy days and this seems perfect.

18. Dawn says:

This looks so convenient. I always love trying out new workout plans. I like that this one is printable!

19. [email protected] says:

I haven’t been to the gym or worked out in so long. This would be perfect for me to try. I need to really get back into shape after this baby.

20. Colette S says:

I like this.
    It’s very helpful to have a list of what to do and how to do during exercise.

21. This sounds like a great workout. I love Jillian Michaels!

22. wow, looks like a great plan. How inspiring! Thanks for sharing!