Gift Guide

Lucid Amped Bluetooth Neckband from Lucid Audio

Lucid AMPED Neckband Headphones
  1. Catherine Sargent says:

This looks like a great product. It would be perfect for me to use on my afternoon walk.

2. I LOVE that! It’s so versatile, and that design means that I won’t be constantly having to untangle my buds.

3. Our Family World says:

Wow! This is amazing, this is my first time to heard about it. Im going to check it out.

4. Lisa Favre says:

I’m always willing to try out the newest gadgets and this one looks like something I would love! Definitely will have to look more into it.

5. Theresa says:

These are just the headphones I need to stay motivated through my workouts. I hate having to stop all the time to untangle the cords from my current headphones!

6. Ann Bacciaglia says:

I am looking forward to trying these. They would be a great Christmas gift idea for my Son.

7. Jeanine says:

Wow these would be fabulous. I would love to give them a try, they’d also be a really wicked gift to give!

8. Melissa says:

My teen daughter would love these! Thanks for sharing-I’m putting them on her holiday must have list and I think I’m going to get some for myself too!

9. Mary Edwards says:

SO SO perfect for workouts. And a great gift idea for my teen

10. These look perfect for my husband! I know he would love these for Christmas, espcially the fact that he can work out while using them.

11. Crystal says:

That is so perfect for parents too. I say that I want to tune the kids out jokingly, but i know that for their safety I need to be able to hear them. This is the best of both worlds.

12. Brianne says:

I’ve never seen this before and looks perfect for when I go on my runs! I’m definitely putting this on my holiday list!

13. Sheena Tatum says:

I could really use these! Frees your hands to do more things!

14. I love my headphones. However, you’re right, it’s hard to hear and can be an issue. These sound awesome!

15. Melisasource says:

I was skeptical of the bluetooth headphone rings at first. I thought they looked tacky and unprofessional but ever since i got a pair, I totally get the craze. They are comfortable and convenient!

16. Reesa Lewandowski says:

What a great idea!! This would be perfect for gifts!

17. Kiwi says:

I love the design of these they are definitely different. I think this would be perfect for me when I work out!