recipes

Hot Italian Cheese Balls Recipe {+ Bonus Breakfast Frittata}

With this holiday hack you can make two recipes with one ingredient. Make Hot Italian Cheese Balls for dinner and a breakfast frittata the following morning.

This looks AMAZING!! I have even thinking that I need something different and this would hit the spot!

2. That looks so good! I have never made anything like this before, but I think it’s time! Yummo!

3. Amy Desrosiers says:

Now this sure does look like a really yummy meal! I need to make this for my family next week!

4. Kathy says:

Wow, these recipes look amazing. I’m really interested in trying out your cheese balls recipe. Now that looks so good!

5. Shauna says:

I am literally drooling. I always say that I was supposed to be Italian and these prove it. I could eat these all the time. Thanks for sharing.

6. Fariha says:

That looks really tasty! And I love that you could vary the ingredients according to your personal preferences. You could even get the kids involved in “designing” their own.

7. Oh my goodness, these cheese balls are everything. Look so mouthwatering! Bookmarked!

Oh these are cool! The cheese and peppers sound amazing right now! I want to make some!

9. Ann Bacciaglia says:

This breakfast frittata looks so delicious and easy to make. I will have to give this recipe a try on the weekend.

10. My kids are going to love these delicious breakfast frittatas. I am excited to give this recipe a try.

11. Oriana Romero says:

I am always looking for new breakfast recipes to try. These breakfast frittatas will be a big hit in my house.

12. Claudia Krusch says:

I can not wait to make these cheese balls. They look so yummy and easy to make. I will have to get the ingredients I need this week.

13. Alicia says:

The cheese balls look like they’d make a great appetizer! I’m always looking for more ideas to add to our Christmas Eve spread.

14. Aimee Smith says:

Wow! What yummy recipes! My husband would love those Hot Italian Cheese Balls!

15. Your hot Italian Cheese Balls looks so delicious. The recipe looks easy enough to whip up a batch of these for a holiday party appetizer.

16. This looks like a great breakfast for holiday mornings! Looks filling and comforting too!

17. Dawn Lopez says:

Your Hot Italian Cheese Balls look so delicious with all that gooey cheesey goodness! I’m adding this recipe to my appetizer list for Christmas parties this season.

18. Melissa says:

This seriously looks like the type of food that my foodie dreams are made of! I can’t wait to make these recipes and just substitute a veggie protein! Thanks for the inspiration!!

19. Tara says:

These look so delicious. I love all that cheese. My family would enjoy the frittata for breakfast.

20. Lisa Collins says:

I’m drooling over here! These would be perfect for our New Year’s Eve party!

21. This looks ridiculously good, love the way your pictures captured it! Mmm.. 🙂