At Home Workouts

13 Weekly Jillian Michaels Workout Routines

13 Jillian MIchaels Weekly Workout Rotations
  1. PlatinumLuv says:

Absolutely amazing! Thank you for this. Jillian has been a god-send for me. I have almost all her DVDs and my body has changed in ways I really never thought possible. I took a break from her though to do HIp HOp Abs and Slim in 6, but they ARE NOT as good for me as Jillian (though Rock it Out with Shaun T of Hip Hop Abs is a killer workout!). She just has this no-nonsense way about her that makes you really feel like she is YOUR personal trainer.

This will be good for me to use as a rotation for my Jillian DVDs. Will let ya know how it goes 🙂 Thanks much!!

2. I am so glad you found this! She is AMAZING! I hope you enjoy and thank you for stopping in!

3. Having read this I believed it was very enlightening.
    I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this content together.
    I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both reading and posting comments.
    But so what, it was still worth it!
    insurance quotes recently posted…insurance quotesMy Profile

4. OLWomen says:

Wonderful, thanks for posting, Jillian is my ideal and what i have learned over the time is that no weight loss plan is complete with our exercise. These combinations are great to start and go all the way..

5. Ginger says:

how long can you do this rotation before your body gets use to the moves?

1. Hi Ginger, You should be used to things in 7-10 days based on what I have experienced. 🙂

1. Kate says:

When you’re doing the combo days (Quick trouble zone & 30 Day 1), do you also do the warm-up in the second one?

6. Nancy says:

I have started month 3 (day 65) on the Jillian Michaels challenge using the 3 dvd’s mentioned above. How long can I do these dvds before I need to switch it up?

1. Hi Nancy, I switch things up every couple months but everyone is different. 🙂 If you feel like your body is not feeling the burn as much then change things a little.

7. Meagan says:

I have 30 day shred maybe I will dust it off.

8. Nadia says:

How does it work?

9. Mood says:

I have one question No More Trouble Zones and Quick Trouble Zones that what is you mean?